Toothpaste Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are no longer active!

HomeLatest imagesETCRegisterLog in
About Us
Date twenty-ten, January seven. A Green Sheep who can only gaze at the sky. A Blue Cat who can only sleep on the terrace. When the sheep met the cat, it was a meeting that was never meant to happen (but it happened anyway). The air was tense, nobody moved or made a sound... more
Release(s)
May 2015
Boku no Hane wa Kimi 1a

July 2012
Hidarite no Love Letter 5
Chat with Us

they said tittle must be at least 10 words...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shu
"Admin"
they said tittle must be at least 10 words... Default5
shu

they said tittle must be at least 10 words... Empty
PostSubject: they said tittle must be at least 10 words...   they said tittle must be at least 10 words... Icon_minitime10th January 2010, 1:46 am

currently me gonna study in china starting end of feb~ so wish me luck XD hopefully i able to get a good net n continue this manga scanlation project- dedicate to toothpaste.
Back to top Go down
Saffea
Admin
Admin
Saffea

PostSubject: Re: they said tittle must be at least 10 words...   they said tittle must be at least 10 words... Icon_minitime10th January 2010, 1:48 am

EHHH?!! How can you call that an introduction of yourself they said tittle must be at least 10 words... 46710

Last edited by Jean on 12th January 2010, 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/toothpaste.scans
shu
"Admin"
they said tittle must be at least 10 words... Default5
shu

PostSubject: Re: they said tittle must be at least 10 words...   they said tittle must be at least 10 words... Icon_minitime10th January 2010, 2:17 am

well.. at least people know that i would b in china.. n i like toothpaste scanlation grp n i wan it to b a successful grp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: they said tittle must be at least 10 words...   they said tittle must be at least 10 words... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

they said tittle must be at least 10 words...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toothpaste Scanlations :: Main :: Introduction-
Jump to: